[1.4.0] - 2021.09.21¶
-  SSF: added watchdog feature also verifying the kernel modules NOTE: - due to a PMIC silicon bug, we are currently using the CPU watchdog. LIMITATION: - HW23: with the usage of the CPU watchdog the start reason reason is reboot in case of a watchdog reset.
-  yocto: Openembedded layers were updated to included latest security patches
-  kernel 4.19 updated to 4.19.204 kernel 4.14 updated to 4.14.244
-  yocto distro layer is now reorganized and legacy recipes have been removed
-  kernel: Removed non relevant error message about IMU driver
-  yocto: The images recipes were reorganized and splitted into different packagegroups
-  yocto: Merged and simplified u-boot recipes
-  netmodule-distro: Cleaned and organized distro.conf
-  Updated kernel to 4.19.194
-  SSF: there is now a maximum request time of 60s for “extend-shutdown-delay”.
-  Kernels were updated with security fixes (4.19.202 and 4.14.243)
-  Linux kernel: All devices will now reboot when the kernel is crashing
-  minimal image: Size of the image has been reduced by removing the kernel from rootfs
-  yocto: Fix dependency between chrony and gpsd recipes